Atlantis Coco Husk Chips are a very sustainable alternative to other mulch solutions. Atlantis Coco Husk Chips are organic and natural mulch derived from coconut husk.
We put the coconut husk chips to the test once they're mature. The testing procedure ensures that the chips have a pH level that is relatively neutral and that their electrical conductivity is low enough for growing purpose.
Did you know?
Coconut husk chips have a pH of between 5.2 and 6.8, and are a great alternative to bark, rockwool, and clay growing mediums.
- Coconut husk chips are incredibly eco-friendly.
- They are light in weight.
- Coconut husk chips have excellent root aeration.
- Atlantis coconut husk chips can hold up to 10 times their weight in water, thereby having good moisture retention.
- They are rich in the nutrients plants need.
- Coconut husks chips resists bacterial, fungal, and mould growth, which can be harmful to plants.
Coco discs from Atlantis are pressed discs made from carefully selected coco peat. Coco discs are constructed of coarse coco material, which is derived from the coconut husk. They've been carefully selected to aid in the development of a strong root system in seedlings.
Atlantics Coir Discs are made from the highest grade coir peat and are designed to keep weeds out of plant pots and landscaping plants. Water can be saved by lowering evaporation from the soil media because it has a high water absorption capacity.
Did you know?
The Round Discs made of coconut coir pith and coco coir peat produce a rehydrated yield of one litre of soil per disc.
- To achieve the highest level of quality, only the best materials are used.
- Coir materials are carefully sorted and picked to aid in the development of a strong root system.
- High Water Absorption Capacity.
When you grow, we grow — we use trackable and measurable digital methods to ensure you generate more brand exposure, online traffic and conversions.